Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Looking at the (W)hole picture

There were two holes cut in the door of Newton's chamber: one hole, much larger than the other, for the use of his cat, the smaller one for the convenience of the kitten. The joke is, of course, that the kitten required a smaller hole to pass through the door than did its mother.

Well, here is something happened which reminded me of above joke. I installed two linuxes on a system and managed to get them working perfectly. One of them required around 2GB swap space and the other needed only 500 MB. I had made two separate swap partitions only to realize after a while that my stupid mistake was quite similar to that of this world famous personality :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...
you have so much in comman with Newton!!

Hi,
your blogs are great!
Thanks for comments about our Barcelona trip, I am trying to update this blog with my Paris experiences... lets see.
See my other blogs too!